Solids control system may contain shale shaker, vacuum degasser, desander, desilter, mud cleaner,decanter centrifuge, pump, mud agitator, mud gun, mud mixer, poor boy degasser, mud tank, etc. The systems will suit rig max drilling depth from 2000m to 9000m, as well as the offshore rig or jack-up platform drilling We promise clients optimal solution with cost-efficient budget
Main Specification Of Solids Control System
|Separation Size||20 micron||7 micron||7 micron||2 micron||2 micron||2 micron|
|Mud Tank Qty||2||3||3||5||6||7|
|Mud Tank Size||Custmized|
Working Procedure Of Solids Control System
- Drilling mud from drill hole will feeding into shale shaker buffer box by pipeline, the shaker can install shaker screen mesh API 35 to API 120 to separate larger drilling cuttings. Fluids part will drop into sand trap through mesh screen.
- Mud from sand trap will over flow into next compartment and vacuum degasser will suction mud to degasser and treated mud will overflow into degasser compartment.
- Desander feeding pump will pick up mud from degasser compartment and feed into desander cyclone for 47 – 76 micron separation. Solids part will drop from desander nozzle and fluids over flow into desander compartment.
- Another will pick up mud from desander compartment and feed desilter cyclone, solids part drop through desilter nozzle and fluids over flow into desilter compartment.
- A slurry pump or screw pump then pick up mud from desilter compartment into decanter centrifuge for 2 – 7 micron separate and clean mud flow into centrifuge compartment.
- All tank compartments after desilter compartment we name as clean mud, mixing pump can suction or discharge to any of the clean mud tank for mud transfer or new mud mixing.
- Mud pump suction line arrange in all clean mud tank with valve