Mud agitator is a necessary equipment for drilling mud agitating in mud tank to stop solids build up at tank bottom and tank corner. AIPU built 10 sets of mud agitator for 5 sets mud recycling system installation. The HDD drill site mud recycling system normally 1 tank design or with another tank for mud mixing, each rig require 2 or 3 agitator depending on tank size. AIPU finished agitator packing job yesterday and delivery to sea port today to catch ship next week to India.
HDD Mud Agitator
- A complete agitator including electrical motor, gear box, coupler, skid, shaft, impeller, stabilizer and necessary safety cover.
- Non-explosion proof electrical motor instead of explosion proof motor for cost effective.
- Warm gear or bevel gear supplied for options. Bevel gear for better agitating performance, lower power requirement but higher cost. Warm gear with larger size motor for cost effective.
- Agitator shaft length is built as per mud tank depth together with stabilizer. Impeller can be single or double depending on tank size.
- 3 layers paintings with each layer 150 microns thick and totally 300 – 400 microns thick.
- A separate electrical control panel is required to control agitator motor for on/off and motor protection.
HDD mud agitator normally lower standard requirement compares oilfield agitator because of lower mud condition requirement and lower electrical Ex standard requirement. AIPU supply a complete line HDD mud equipment for mud recycling, mud mixing and mud storage. Please contact us freely for inquiry.