Centrifugal pumps are designed utilizing domestic excellent hydraulic model, and base on different working conditions of various users, applicable for cold and hot water, high temperature the corrosive environment, oil transporting and etc.
Centrifugal pump application
- Transport pure-water and other liquids, the physical properties of which are similar to those of pure-water, in industrial and cities’ water supply and drainage, high buildings’ booster water supply, gardens irrigation, fire-fighting booster, remote water supply, warming systems, circular booster of cold and hot water in bath rooms as well as in completion of equipments, the operation medium temperature is below 80C.
- For the warming hot-water booster circular system and the heat transport system of production technology in the units where heat-supply systems are available, such as the power station, thermal power station, residual hest utilization, metallurgy, chemistry, textile, wood-processing, paper-making etc. industrial boilers’ high-temperature hot-water, the operation temperature is below 120C
- Chemical pump is used to transport the liquids containing no solid grain, corrosive and the viscosity of which is similar to water or the departments of light and textile industry, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electricity, paper-making, food, medicine and synthetic fiber etc., the operation temperature is -20C~120C.
- Non-explosive oil pump is used to light & textile, chemical, mechanical etc., industries to transport non-corrosive, flammable, explosive liquids, the medium temperature is -20C~120Cand density press than 1000kg/m3
- Non-explosive chemical pump is used to transport the liquids containing no solid grain, corrosive and the viscosity of which is similar to water for the department of light & textile industry, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgical industry, mining, medicine and synthetic fiber etc. the operation temperature is -20C~120C
Pump Maintenance Schedule
Routine maintenance (Can be made during pump operation)
Perform the following tasks whenever you perform routine maintenance:
- Clean bearing bracket from any oil if found.
- Check oil drain plug.
- Lubricate the bearings.
- Inspect suction and discharge flanges for any leak.
- Inspect pump casing for any unusual damage signs.
- Inspect the seal.
- If the pump is offline check the coupling and its shims for any damage.
- Make sure that the coupling guard s well tightened to pump base plate.
- Check that motor alignment bolts are all in place.
Are you interested? If you need centrifugal pump or you have any other questions just contact us freely. We will give you the optimal solutions at your budget.